1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is adoption. We’re not quite ready to start the process yet, but it is definitely in our future, God willing.
2. Today is a great day to tie up the immense productivity of this week and begin a similarly productive yet restful weekend.
3. The most fun I ever had was skydiving. The dive itself was just a few minutes long, but the euphoria lasted all day…
4. True friends are the ones where it doesn’t matter how much time has passed between visits, you can pick up right where you left off, or even better, right where you are now.
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is my sugar gliders…their adorable little faces make me smile no matter what else is going on in my world.
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is flying a kite with Husband.
7. My favorite celebratory food is oreos. They’re also my favorite bad mood food, good day food, grieving food, tired food, happy food, comfort food…they’re pretty much good for any occasion.